Additional Insurance Policies
Protection with Precision
Catherine Burns Insurance, located in Muncy, PA, is where individuals and families across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and South Carolina are given dozens of coverage options that are tailored around their present and future needs. Our family-owned and operated agency is built on doing what we can for each client, not getting the most money. We’re here to help you receive the best coverage, so you can get the most out of life.
When you review health insurance, whether it’s Medicare, your employer plan, or an individual plan through the marketplace, you may find that there are gaps in coverage. For these reasons, we offer several ancillary insurance plans to help offset the costs.
- Cancer Plans – Pay the INSURED a lump sum amount to use for whatever costs they need help with.
- Hospital Indemnity Plans – Pay the INSURED a daily amount for each day of Hospital or Skilled Nursing admission.
- Critical Illness Plans – Pay the INSURED a specific amount for services rendered due to critical illnesses such as Heart Attack and Strokes.
- Accident Plans – For those who have high deductible insurance plans and are looking to mitigate costs incurred from broken bones, fractures, lacerations and burns from an accident.
- Dental, Vision and Hearing – Unfortunately, Medicare does not cover the costs of Routine Dental, Vision and Hearing. If you have a Medicare Supplement or an Advantage Plan that does not include these benefits, we can provide options to help cover your costs.
- Short-Term Recovery Plans – Medicare does NOT cover Custodial Care. We can offer you options to offset those costs and be able to receive care in your own home or at a facility.
There is nothing more valuable than your family. Protect it the best you can with the help of Catherine Burns Insurance in Muncy, PA. When looking for a life insurance policy, you want one that ensures a lifelong protection, while fitting the mold of your current lifestyle, budget, and other needs. That’s why we take the time to get to know you first, so we can provide you with the best options that will last a lifetime.
Types of Life Insurance
Typically, there are two types of life insurance policies: term and permanent. Our team will explore each of these with you, so you wholly understand what you’ll get out of your policy.
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance only pays if a death occurs within the time limitations of the policy, which is usually within 30 years.
Level Term – When the death benefit remains the same throughout the duration of the policy.
Decreasing Term – The death benefit will decrease once a year until the policy’s term ends.
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent life insurance, commonly known as “whole life insurance,” pays the death benefit whenever you pass, even if you live longer than 100 years. In the traditional permanent life insurance policy, the death benefit and premium remain the same throughout the duration of the policy. The cost of premium increases with age, but since it will become difficult to pay such a high cost at later in life, the premium and policy are set at a higher, steady rate upfront then supplement the rest later on.
You should be able to make all of the decisions when it comes to commemorating your life. A prepaid burial plan lets you do just that. We will coordinate with your desired funeral home to create a payment plan so when it comes time, all of your wishes we will be fulfilled.
Catherine Burns Insurance in Muncy, PA offers clients a stress-free way to discuss their financial goals for retirement.
Are you thinking about, or have you already, retired? At Catherine Burns Insurance we will take the time to help you figure out what that means from a financial perspective. We are here to answer your questions regarding the best time to start your social security benefit, what your options are with the money you’ve saved in your company’s 401(k), and how to plan for income in retirement. Our goal is to educate you on your options and help you develop a plan that works best for you.
We also are here to help if you’ve recently changed jobs and need to know what to do with your old 401(k), or if you are looking for investment and retirement planning options outside of a traditional employer’s plan.
Let us help you navigate all the stages of retirement planning! Call to set up a free consultation with Lindsay.